Feel Good Oil - 30ml
Ultra-nourishing & anti-oxidant
Glow and feel good booster | 100% Natural | Happiness booster
🌟 Illuminates the complexion
👶 Anti age
✨ Transparent, non-greasy texture
🌴 Protection Pollution and blue light
💚 Anti-stress guaranteed thanks to nano-cocoa
🤙 Apply morning and/or evening
Made in France - Excellent Yuka - Eco pack
Feel Good ! Look Good!
From Bali to Paris, the ultra-moisturizing and protective Dry Face Oil is a real shot of well-being and sunshine in your daily life. What a radiant complexion!
Our Feel Good Oil face oil is ultra-moisturizing, anti-pollution, anti-light, anti-oxidant and anti-free radical. It restores and smoothes the skin. It's 99% natural. It's a real mood-enhancer.
From Bali to Paris, this ultra-moisturizing, protective dry oil is a real shot of well-being and sunshine in your daily life. What a radiant complexion!
- Astaplancton HA : Prevention and improvement of skin deterioration / Anti-radical properties / UVA-UVB protection / Anti-oxidant properties
- Neossance squalane : Moisturises / Improves cell renewal and skin elasticity / Nourishes / Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles / Restores skin's barrier function
- Physavie Chi : Anti-ageing / Collagen repair / Anti-inflammatory / Anti blue light. This vegetable oil base containing apricot kernel oil and sweet almond oil is enriched with powerful fat-soluble active ingredients. The complex of asthaxanthin, squalane and physalis moisturises and nourishes the skin and provides a shield against blue light and UVB while restoring the skin's barrier function.
- Anti-blue light active: Alpha-Lupaline
INCI: Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiable. This is a combination of Lupin Oil (70%) and Wheat Oil (30%). This oil complex protects the skin from UV, IR and blue light radiation and is also an anti-ageing protector.
- Wellness active: NanoCacao O
INCI: Theobroma Cacao Extract / Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract (and) Tocopherol (and) Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride. NanoCacao is a lipophilic fraction of cocoa beans encapsulated in a nano-emulsion. Cocoa beans contain the "feel good" chemical anandamide, a lipophilic substance that is also produced naturally by our brain. It causes euphoria, regulates appetite and relaxes our muscles. It binds to a receptor that is also found in certain skin cells. NanoCacao relaxes and smoothes the skin, reducing its tension. Its applications include anti-stress formulations, decorative cosmetics, wellness and spa products.
- Antileukin 6: extracted from the brown alga Laminaria ochroleuca (golden alga). The seaweed produces secondary metabolites to resist UV, anti-aging property, DNA protector after UVA/UVB exposure. Ability to reduce the inflammatory reaction, with a significant and immediate decrease in redness, sunburn cell formation. Long-term anti-aging properties with wrinkle reduction and moisturizing effect.
1. Put 2 to 3 drops directly on your clean and dry skin
2. Massage onto your face
3. Let the oil penetrate.
This nourishing oil has a delicious smell and a candy pink colour. The fluid texture is perfect: it penetrates quickly, soothes and nourishes the skin.
This oil gives me a healthy glow, my skin is soft and no longer tight. It is an antioxidant oil that boosts the cellular mechanism and protects the skin against pollution and blue light.
Lucas - mixed skin - between 18 and 25 years old
I knew the brand for its suncare products, but this oil is perfect. You can feel the benefits on your skin and the texture is very pleasant. I use it morning and night.
Of course, I recommend it!
Used in the evening, this oil is very pleasant and gives a beautiful glow. Just perfect!
An essential part of my morning ritual.
My skin is well moisturized and no longer tight.
I love the texture and the smell.
Sublime texture, absolutely not greasy, very effective, very nourishing, it is essential for me 😊
I am a fan of Feel Good products! The Urban and the Family are great - I wanted to discover the oil and I am not disappointed. I love the soft texture (you don't have to use a lot) and it dries quickly on the skin (it doesn't feel sticky or greasy!). I use it on my face but also on my body after my swimming sessions to remedy the chlorine, salt, sun effect!
I love it, I use it in the evening under my night care.
Your skin contains thousands of neurotransmitters and acts like a second brain. Neuroscience is an exciting topic for such an emotional approach to beauty. Called "wellness boosters" these lab-tested and objectified actives can include essential oils, botanicals and other natural compounds that have been shown to have a positive impact on mood and well-being.It's a formulation approach that matches our spirit of joie de vivre and optimism.
Just back from a weekend by the ocean? The active ingredients of our face oil, especially apricot oil, will help you to have a complexion that breathes fresh air and good health.
Nanocacao, also known as cocoa extract, is a highly concentrated form of cocoa powder used in beauty products. It is said to have several benefits for the skin, including:Antioxidant properties: Cocoa contains high levels of flavonoids, which are antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage. Moisturizing properties: Cocoa butter, derived from cocoa beans, is a natural emollient that can help moisturize the skin and keep it soft and supple.Anti-inflammatory properties:Cocoa has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce skin redness and irritation.UV protection:Cocoa has been shown to have UV protective properties that can help protect the skin from the sun's harmful effects. Anti-Aging Benefits: The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of cocoa can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture.